Sunday, June 3, 2012

2 for 1 gringa day, este domingo!

Touched down in Phoenix last night at 6 pm - and 41 degrees celsius. I managed to catch the 6:30 shuttle to Tucson and arrived an hour early without so much as a hiccup. So far, so good on the travel front.

"Mmmmm, Canadian bacon!"
After sleeping in this morning, Shayna and I made our way to the B Line Cafe for a stack of crepe-cakes with pecan butter and a latte. Let the 2-week food binge begin! Tucson is HOT, which unfortunately limits the potential activities for the day. Not to worry though - I'm more interested in catching up than seeing too many sights. There will be plenty of sight-seeing to fill the time in the next two weeks. I'm also trying to avoid kicking off my trip with a severe sunburn.

Since I'm on here, I'd like to take the opportunity to congratulate Joseph Nguyen, my partner in crime, on his graduation today. Way to go Doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment